It’s always better to spend time with good books rather than fake friends. Good books can teach you a great lesson in your life. Here are few books which can motivate you. Continue reading “Top Motivational Books”
अभी तक आपने पढ़ा नीरज के बारे में, उसके परिवार के बारे में, और उसके स्वभाव और काम के बारे में, अब पढ़िए इस कहानी के अगले किरदार यानि की उस लड़की के बारे में जो नीरज से जुड़ी हुई है |
अगर आपने अभी तक भाग एक नहीं पढ़ा तो यहाँ क्लिक करे :-
उस लड़की का नाम था चित्रा सिंह | चित्रा एक जमीदार परिवार में जन्मी थी जो पैसे में काफी संपन्न थे और उसके पिता भोला सिंह एक प्रसिद्ध व्यापारी भी थे | चित्रा के पिता एक बहुत ही कट्टर परिवार के जमीदार थे और आन मान और शान के लिए कुछ भी करने को तैयार रहते थे | चित्रा की माँ तुलसी देवी बहुत ही सात्विक स्वाभाव की थी | घरेलु काम में माहिर होने के साथ साथ वो सामाजिक कार्यो में भी काफी दिलचस्पी रखती थी | चित्रा की एक बहन भी थी जिसका नाम था आतिया सिंह वो चित्रा से २ साल बड़ी थी और एक भाई था रमेश सिंह जो चित्रा से ५ साल बड़ा था | Continue reading “कहानी एक बुजुर्ग जोड़े की -भाग २”
Think & Grow Rich बहुत ही famous किताबो में से एक है जिसे नेपोलियन हिल (Nepolean Hill) ने 1937 में लिखा था | यह किताब self improvement और personal development के लिए मदद करती है | ये किताब आप के जीवन में एक नया मोड़ ला सकती है | इस किताब से आप कैसे जल्दी अमीर बने, ये जान पाओगे | इसमें धन कमाने के सही तरीको के बारे में detail में बताया गया है | अगर आप जीवन में सही तरीके से और हमेशा के लिए अमीर बनना चाहते है तो इस book को जरुर पढ़े |
40 Best quotes from Think and Grow Rich
शिव खेरा का जीवन परिचय – Biography of Shiv Khera
जीवन को अलग से नहीं बल्कि जीवन को अलग ढंग से जीने की सलाह देने वाले शिव खेरा, एक जाने माने लेखक है | मगर किसी को भी सफलता इतनी आसानी से नहीं मिलती | सफल होने के लिए अपने आप को आग में तपाना पड़ता है तभी सोने की तरह निखार आता है | हीरा भी बहुत सालो से भार सहन करके ही हीरा बन पाता है | हर कोई चांदी का चम्मच मुह में लेके पैदा नहीं होता है | शिव खेरा जी भी एक सामान्य घर में जन्मे थे | लेकिन उनकी सोच सामान्य नहीं थी | शिव खेरा ने अपने जीवन में कई उतार चड़ाव देखे |
“आप का Attitude, आप का महत्व (value) और आपकी दृष्टि (vision), आप के सफलता का blue print बनाते है” Continue reading “Biography of Shiv Khera – शिव खेरा के जीवन का संघर्ष”
हम सभी ने सक्सेस के बारे में बहुत पढ़ा है और कैसे सक्सेस को पाए, इस के लिए बहुत खोज भी करी है | आज क्यों ना हम उन से समझे सक्सेस के बारे में जो खुद सक्सेस की चोटी में खड़े है | संदीप महेश्वरी, जी हां, अपनी कड़ी मेहनत से इन्होने अपने जीवन में सफलता भी पाए | साथ ही साथ, Motivational speeker बन के दुसरो को जीने का सही तरीका भी सिखाया | संदीप महेश्वरी का एक प्यारा सा quote जो हमेशा याद आता है
“अगर आप के पास कुछ भी ज्यादा है, तो उसे दुसरो के साथ शेयर करे”
“जीतने वाले कोई अलग काम नहीं करते, वे हर काम अलग ढंग से करते है”
“अगर आप सोचते है कि आप कर सकते है तो आप कर सकते है,
अगर आप सोचते है कि आप नहीं कर सकते तो आप नहीं कर सकते” Continue reading “Shiv Khera Quotes – शिव खेरा के अनमोल विचार”
“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray Continue reading “Best Attitude Quotes”
कैसे हुई थी आचार्य चाणक्य की मृत्यु
ज़ीवन के कई रह्स्यो को बताने वाले आचार्य चाणक्य के ख़ुद की ज़िंदगी में कई रह्स्य है Continue reading “How did Chanakya die – Mystery कैसे हुई थी आचार्य चाणक्य की मृत्यु”
“Determination is the wake-up call to the human will.” Anthony (Tony)
“Nothing great will ever be achieved without great mean, and men are great only if they are determined to be so.” Charles De Gaulle Continue reading “Best Strong Determination Quotes”
“Rest and be thankful” — William Wadsworth
There is virtue in work and there is virtue in rest. Use both and overlook neither – Alan Cohen
“Relax, Recharge and Reflect. Sometimes it’s OK to do nothing.” ― Izey victoria Continue reading “Relax Quotes – Relaxing is the best medicine for recharge”
The only thing I’m committed to right now is bettering myself”
“Most people fail not because of lack of dersire, but because of Lack of Commitment” – Vince Lombardi
“Commitment is what transforms a promise into reality” – Abraham Lincoln Continue reading “Commitment Quotes – One commitment can change your life”
- “There is no path to happiness: happiness is the path” Buddha
- “Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” ― Anne Frank
- “Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.” Buddha
- “Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.” Dennis Waitley
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Love me or Hate me, I’m still shining”
- “Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat”
- “Hatred makes us all ugly”
How can we succeed in our life?
Success – Everyone wants it but acquire it by the different mean. We all want to be successful but we all have a different definition of success. Some want external success like money, fame, name, good education, good designation etc… Some want internal success like peace, satisfaction, meditation, focus, silence etc… Continue reading “How to be Successful in Life”
“Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” —Robert Browning
“A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world”
- You are the source of my joy,
the center of my world and
the whole of my heart.
- I love you every step of the way.
Holi is a festival of colors and joy. Holi is celebrated with family and friends with full excitement in India. People are throwing colors on others and drink Bhang, dance like crazy and sweets and snacks and sing special holi song with all. Children are very much excited for Holi. They buy pichkari, different colors, and balloons for this occasion. Children are waiting for playing Holi with heart. Continue reading “Tips for safe Holi- Happy Holi”
- A Woman is one of the most beautiful creations of God, Showering her respect as a daughter, feel her care in the form of a sister, feel her warmth in the form of a friend.
- Practice makes a man perfect, then what about a woman? She is born perfect!!
- In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY (IWD) 2017
Today is your day “Women”. Feel the uniqueness in you. Be bold for coming change. Without Women, this world will not survive. Truthofthoughts.com salute and respect all the “Women” and wishing you all “Happy Women’s Day”.
A beautiful woman draws strength from troubles,
Smiles during distress and grows stronger with prayers. Continue reading “Happy International Women’s Day”
“When hatred judges, the verdict is just guilty.” ― Toba Beta
If you don’t know someone, do not assume anything about them.
Don’t judge me because of the path I choose to take it you haven’t been on the journey I had to make
“A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another.” Buddha Continue reading “Best Family Quotes”
इश्क से तबियत ने जीस्त का मजा पाया,
दर्द की दवा पाई दर्द बे-दवा पाया। Continue reading “Best Quotes of Mirza Ghalib”
“Do Good For Others, It Will Come Back To You”
Stories can teach a big lesson in a very simple manner. Here are some inspiring stories were given by Osho and Zen which help you to understand life more clearly. Continue reading “Inspiring Stories by Osho & Zen”
“True love stories never have endings” – Richard Bach
“Love is a decision. Not an emotion” – Lao Tzu Continue reading “Best Love quotes”
“What the mind can conceive, it can ACHIEVE!” – Napoleon Hill
“Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.” – Napoleon Hill Continue reading “Inspirational Quotes of Napoleon Hill”
Family is important and completes you. Without Family everything is tasteless. You can share your joys, happiness, sorrow and pain with your Family. Family gives you motivation for your future. Family serves as a purpose of living life happily.
- “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close- knit family in another city.”– George Burns
- Blood makes you related, Love makes you family.
- You should never sacrifice three things: your family, your heart, or your dignity.
- “A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another.” – Buddha
- “My family comes first. Maybe that’s what makes me different from other guys.”– Bobby Darin
- “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.” – Ann Brashares
- No family is perfect… we argue, we fight. We even stop talking to each other at times. But in the end, family is family… The love will always be there
- “Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.” – Brad Henry
- “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” – David Ogden Stiers
- “A house is built by hands, but a home is built by heart.”
- “Family is not an important thing, it’s everything.” – Michael J. Fox
- “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close- knit family in another city.”– George Burns
- “The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.”
– Lee Iacocca
- “we must take care of our families wherever we find them.”
– Elizabeth Gilbert
- “When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you.”
– Guy Lafleur
- “Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold.”
– Andre Maurois
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
- “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.”—Unknown
- “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.”
- “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.”
— Oscar Wilde
- “Love is a better teacher than duty.”
— Albert Einstein
- “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.”
— James Thurber
- “The best proof of love is trust.”
— Joyce Brothers
- “Fortune and love favor the brave.”
- “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.”
— David Wilkerson
- “The more one judges, the less one loves.”
— Honore de Balzac
- “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” — Woody Allen
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”― Friedrich Nietzsche
- “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
―André Gide, Autumn Leaves
14 “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
― William Shakespeare, All’s Well That Ends Well
15 “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
― Lao Tzu
16 “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.”
― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember
- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”
―William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- “You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? – Bob Marley
- “We accept the love we think we deserve.”
―Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
The biggest guru-mantra is: Never share your secrets with anybody. If you cannot keep a secret with you, do not expect that others will keep it? It will destroy you.
A man is great by deeds, not by birth.
Time perfects men as well as destroys them.
The wise man should restrain his senses like the crane and accomplish his purpose with due knowledge of his place, time and ability.
The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction.
Purity of speech, of the mind, of the senses, and of a compassionate heart are needed by one who desires to rise to the divine platform.
Drop the idea that attachment and love are one thing. They are enemies. It is attachment that destroys all love.
Wealth, a friend, a wife, and a kingdom may be regained; but this body when lost may never be acquired again.
There are three gems upon this earth; food, water, and pleasing words — fools (mudhas) consider pieces of rocks as gems.
Low class men desire wealth;middle class men both wealth and respect;but the noble,honour only;hence honour is the noble man’s true wealth.
Time perfects all living beings as well as kills them; it alone is awake when all others are asleep. Time is insurmountable.
The world’s biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman.
We should not fret for what is past, nor should we be anxious about the future; men of discernment deal only with the present moment.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
He who lives in our mind is near though he may actually be far away; but he who is not in our heart is far though he may really be nearby.
अपनो को छोड़ गैरो में आई मै
गैरो को अपना समझा बहुत पछ्ताई मै
मेरे दर्द में भी दर्द ना दिखे
एसी जगह है ये मेरे लिए
मांग भरते ही दुनिया का रंग दिखने लगा
सिक्के के दो पहलू का हर ढंग दिखने लगा
माँ के स्पर्श को तरस सी गए मै
सर पे कोई हाथ फेरे, बिखर सी गई मै
अस्तिव के टुकडें दुर तक जा गिरे है
कही दिल तो कही जहन घायल पड़े है
- Life is all about to live in the present but we always think about past and future.
- Nothing is pre-determined but, we always looking for a future prediction.
- We all find peace and comfort on the lap of the mother but we have no time for her.
- We all talk about gender equality but in the case of a daughter in law, we forget everything.
- Life is simple but we all are making it difficult by imposing so many faces on our face.
- We can’t change our self but we expect it from others.
- We all want disciple; we are great people, we also set disciple for a smile. ha ha ha
- We are less busy in our self but we are more interested in others.
- We all want to become like celebrities but celebrities too want to feel like us
- We all love the truth but from others.
- We are busy in making our life but we forget about each moment is making our life.
- Always think about what you want in your life
Life is full of mystery. God has given us a full power to manage our life. God has given us a gun with bullets in it and we only have to trigger the gun, now it’s up to us where we want to trigger it out. The same way God has given us a power of thinking now it’s up to us what we really want to think. Always try to analysis your thoughts. Thoughts have great power. It can change your life. Try to think only about those things which you want in your life. Try to feel your thoughts, give the touch of imagination. Imagine your thoughts completely, live into it. Try it out you will find a great effect in your life.
- Create positive and good thoughts
Now you know the power of thoughts. Our brain can think numerous things. Now we should first control our thoughts by thinking only positive and something good about our life. We can think good things about our life but positive thoughts; it’s a mystery. For this you need to study good and motivational books like Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu, See you at the top by Zig zigler Ashtavakra Gita in hindi Nandlal Dashora etc… (For more, read here click ) Here is a famous Quote, “Think -Before Speak, Read – Before Think”. For the creation of positive thoughts, you need to read good novels and try to surround yourself with positive vibrations and positive people. Stay away from negative people.
- Changed thinking can change your life
If you think you are stuck somewhere in your life. If you feel frustrated and always blaming others for your situation. Boss you definitely need this mantra “Changed thinking can change your life” It simply means you need to change your way of thinking about life or situations. You can do this by deliberately forcing into your subconscious vital ideas, positive images, instead of negative ones.
- Celebrate small achievement – keep yourself happy
A Smile is a magic. Try to smile at small – small things. You don’t need to have a great reason for it. Just laugh. Celebrate your small achievements. This celebration motivates you for further step. Always thank God and others those who are directly or indirectly have done something for you. Create a happy environment around yourself. Happiness can create a lot of positive vibrations which in turn keep you motivated in your life.
- Last but not least – ACTION
Think correct; it is important but only think is not right. The action is the important part. If you only think then you will not find any result out of it. The action is required to convert your imaginary world into reality. First Think, then acts according to your thoughts. Only think will make you a dreamer but Think + Action will make you a successful person.
- First they ignore you, then laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
- Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed, always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
- A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.
- Fear has its use but cowardice has none.
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
- All humanity is one undivided and indivisible family, and each one of us is responsible for the misdeeds of all the others.
- An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
- Action expresses priorities.
- Nonviolence is a weapon of the strong.
- To lose patience is to lose the battle.
- The future depends on what you do today.
- An ounce of practice is worth a thousand words.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- सत्य को हज़ार तरीकों से बताया जा सकता है, फिर भी हर एक सत्य ही होगा.- स्वामी विवेकानंद |
Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be true.
- बस वही जीते हैं ,जो दूसरों के लिए जीते हैं . – स्वामी विवेकानंद ||
They alone live, who live for others.”
- मनुष्य की सेवा करो . भगवान की सेवा करो . – स्वामी विवेकानंद ||
Serve man Serve god.
- एक समय में एक काम करो , और ऐसा करते समय अपनी पूरी आत्मा उसमे डाल दो और बाकी सब कुछ भूल जाओ
Do one thing at a Time, and while doing it put your whole Soul into it to the exclusion of all else.
- सच्ची सफलता और आनंद का सबसे बड़ा रहस्य यह है: वह पुरुष या स्त्री जो बदले में कुछ नहीं मांगता, पूर्ण रूप से निस्स्वार्थ व्यक्ति, सबसे सफल है.
The great secret of true success, of true happiness, is this: the man or woman who asks for no return, the perfectly unselfish person, is the most successful.
- जब तक आप खुद पे विश्वास नहीं करते तब तक आप भागवान पे विश्वास नहीं कर सकते.
You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
- उठो, जागो और तब तक नहीं रुको जब तक लक्ष्य ना प्राप्त हो जाये – स्वामी विवेकानंद ||
Arise, awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
- बाहरी स्वभाव केवल अंदरूनी स्वभाव का बड़ा रूप है. – स्वामी विवेकानंद ||
External nature is only internal nature writ large.
- ब्रह्माण्ड कि सारी शक्तियां पहले से हमारी हैं. वो हमीं हैं जो अपनी आँखों पर हाँथ रख लेते हैं और फिर रोते हैं कि कितना अन्धकार है!
All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
Malala is a one of strong leader who choose to take stand for her viewpoint. Taliban forced to close schools throughout Pakistan’s Swat valley. Girls were not allowed to go out from home or go to school. Malala took stand and she continued her schooling. Malala had tried a lot to keep her viewpoint in front of others by writing blogs, giving interviews, spoke on radio and T.V. She tried every possible mean to connect with people and share her viewpoint to them. She wanted to motivate her sisters and brothers for education. Malala shared her story by writing a book named “I AM MALALA”, and she allowed Guggenheim to make a film about her. Purpose of this book and film was to grab attention and inspire them to join a cause. Malala is honest and straight forward personality. She just wants to help her sisters and brothers those who are still deprive from their basic right of education. Malala had no dream of taking revenge from her attackers. Still she is walking on a path to motivate other girls and boys whom she considered her sisters and brothers for education. Malala was awarded the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize with Kailash Satyarthi, becoming its youngest recipient ever, at the age of 17.
Few quotes of Malala which shows her strong will determination:
Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.
In some parts of the world, students are going to school every day. It’s their normal life. But in other part of the world, we are starving for education… it’s like a precious gift. It’s like a diamond.
I speak not for myself but for those without voice… those who have fought for their rights… their right to live in peace, their right to be treated with dignity, their right to equality of opportunity, their right to be educated.
Why is it that, giving guns is easy but giving books are so hard?
Nobel Lecture by Malala Yousafzai, OsloMalala(2014)
We had a thirst for education; we had a thirst for education because our future was right there in that classroom. We would sit and learn and read together. We loved to wear neat and tidy school uniforms and we would sit there with big dreams in our eyes. We wanted to make our parents proud and prove that we could also excel in our studies and achieve those goals, which some people think only boys can.
But things did not remain the same. When I was in Swat, which was a place of tourism and beauty, suddenly changed into a place of terrorism. I was just ten that more than 400 schools were destroyed. Women were flogged. People were killed. And our beautiful dreams turned into nightmares. Education went from being a right to being a crime. Girls were stopped from going to school. When my world suddenly changed, my priorities changed too.
I had two options. One was to remain silent and wait to be killed. And the second was to speak up and then be killed. I choose the second one. I decided to speak up.
I am proud, well in fact, I am very proud to be the first Pashtun, the first Pakistani, and the youngest person to receive this award. Along with that, along with that, I am pretty certain that I am also the first recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize who still fights with her younger brothers. I want there to be peace everywhere, but my brothers and I are still working on that.
Excerpted from MLA style: “Malala Yousafzai – Nobel Lecture”. Nobelprize.org. Nobel Media AB 2014. Web. 2 Aug 2016. <http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/2014/yousafzai-lecture_en.html>