ए पी जे अब्दुल कलाम वो नाम है जिसको सुनते ही सब के दिलो में इज्ज़त का भाव आ जाता है | वो नाम है जिसके याद आते ही सब के दिल में इंसानियत एक बार फिर जन्म लेती है | ज़मीन से जुड़े रहना और कड़ी मेहनत करना जिसने हम सब को हमेशा ये पाठ सिखलाया है वो है हमारे प्यारे अब्दुल कलाम जी | कड़ी मेहनत, सच्ची लगन, नेक दिल, इंसानियत धर्म को मान ने वाला, हर इन्सान की मदद करने वाला ये सब तो बस कुछ चंद गुण ही थे कलाम जी के, उनके अंदर तो गुणों का सागर था | उनके पास सब कुछ था पर नहीं था तो बस अहंकार | बहुत ही सरल और सहज व्यक्ति थे कलाम जी | कलाम जी दिखावे से दूर और तारीफों के शोर से बहुत दूर ही रहना पसंद करते थे | Continue reading “ए पी जे अब्दुल कलाम का सन्देश देश के युवाओ के नाम”
Dr. Kalam was a unique personality. He is also known as Missile Man. He reminds us a religion named “Humanity”. He was a kind of person who can feel the pain of others and for this, he didn’t require any blood relation to others. He truly believes that everyone was his brothers and sisters. He was very kind. He is a source of knowledge for our future generation. Abdul Kalam proved this concept that for being unique, you need to be simple. His personality speaks about his simplicity.
“It is simple to be difficult but
It is difficult to be simple”
Here are few stories of Dr. Kalam which defiantly motivate you for being better human being.
Caring – Dr. Kalam was a kind of person who believes that every human being has a relation with each other. He is known for humanity. Dr. Kalam was always paying attention towards his colleagues. One of a co-worker of Dr.Kalam had promised his kids that he would take them to the science museum after returning from work and obtained the prior permission of Mr. Kalam to leave early. The colleague was so engrossed in his work that it was well into the evening when he realized that he had made a promise to his kids. On rushing back home, he came to know from his wife that Mr. Kalam had come earlier and taken his kids to the museum.
- Equality – At a recent convocation of IIT- Varanasi, Dr. Kalam was the chief Guest. There are five chairs on the stage. The chair which belongs to Dr. Kalam was larger in size as compared to other chairs. Dr. Kalam refused to sit on it and another chair was made available immediately for him. If you see this incident from the normal eye, so there is no big deal to sit on a larger sized chair but if you go deep in this incident then you will realize that different size of chair creates a difference in level or status of people. Dr. Kalam believes that every human being is same and deserves equal rights.
- Kind Hearted – The government of India takes care of the President as well as of all the former presidents. Dr. Kalam during his tenure as President decided to give away all his wealth and life savings towards a trust that works towards providing urban amenities to the rural population. He gave his presidential salary to charity.
- Deeply rooted person – As the President, Dr. Kalam was entitled to invite anyone as the “President Guests” to the Raj Bhavan of Kerela during his first visit to Trivandrum. Dr. Kalam had spent a significant time as a scientist in Trivandrum and he invited a road – side cobbler – who was quite close to Dr. Kalam during his time in Kerala and so was the owner of the small hotel where Dr. Kalam would often have his meals.
- True Judge – Once, Dr. Kalam was to be a chief Guest at a college event. He wasn’t the President at the time, but held a significant office at the DRDO and was one of the key advisors to the government. Curious to see the kids prep up for a big event, Dr. Kalam decided to pay a visit to the venue. He said he wanted to meet the “real hardworking people”.
Last wish of Dr. Kalam
- Kalam believed on the concept “work till your last breath”
Dr. Kalam was a hard worker. He believed that every human being should work till their last breath. He also believed that people should enjoy their life but they should also respect their work.
- In an interview to IndiaKnowledge@Wharton, the former president spoke about to make the residence of the president completely solar powered. According to Dr. Kalam during his president tenure, he wanted to power the Rashtrapati Bhavan completely with solar power. He was working on this proposal at the beginning of the fifth year, but environmental agencies raised a lot of questions. Before he could answer them, his term ended. He would have liked the Rashtrapati Bhavan to be the first home in India to be powered completely by solar energy.