• “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
• “You should learn from your competitor, but never copy. Copy and you die.” – Jack Ma
• “I don’t want to be liked. I want to be respected.” – Jack Ma
• “I’m not a tech guy. I’m looking at the technology with the eyes of my customers, normal people’s eyes.” – Jack Ma
• “The very important thing you should have is patience.” – Jack Ma
• “A peace talk is always difficult, always complicated.” – Jack Ma
• “Giving up is the greatest failure.” – Jack Ma
• “If we are a good team and know what we want to do, one of us can defeat ten of them” – Jack Ma
• “We will make it because we are young and we will never, never give up.” – Jack Ma
• “It doesn’t matter if I failed. At least I passed the concept on to others. Even if I don’t succeed, someone will succeed.” – Jack Ma
[wpdevart_like_box profile_id=”429080523922990″ connections=”show” width=”300″ height=”550″ header=”small” cover_photo=”show” locale=”en_US”] [contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Success has same meaning for all but people achieved it with their different attitude. We all are same, God has given us same mind but he give us a choice that how we use our brain. Opportunities are always around us but it’s up to us “How we grab the opportunity”. Few people are actually unique. They are not wasting their time for detection of opportunities; they are far beyond from this. They are investing their time to create opportunities. One of the example of successful person is – Zack Ma: the Executive Chairman and founder of Alibaba Group, China’s leading Internet business entity, he is among the topmost Chinese entrepreneurs, who made it to the coveted Forbes list in recent years.
In his initial life, he was just an ordinary person as we all are but his attitude towards his life made him different from all of us. Jack Ma was born in Hangzhou in China. From childhood he had a special affection towards English language. He started communicating with foreign tourist in English. He completed his graduation in English from Hangzhou Normal University. He trapped the opportunity even when no one dear to think about it. He started his career in 1995 in the field of internet but he was not successful in it. He did not lose hope; once again he started his new venture named as “Alibaba.com” in 1999 as a B2B marketplace site. Alibaba.com enabled Chinese exporters to connect with overseas buyers. Ma managed to attract SoftBank and Goldman Sachs as investors later. He also founded many firms such as ‘Taobao”, ‘Lynx’and ‘Ali Mama’.
He kept Taobao as a free platform which in turn affected the profits and drew widespread criticism, but Ma was stick to his strategy. Taobao gained a majority of market share in two years. He proved himself not from his words but from his action. ‘Taobao’ grabbed the attention of another famous internet shark, ‘Yahoo’. The firm invested $1 Billion in Jack’s venture. According to Forbes, Jack’s net worth was estimated to be around $27 billion, as of 2015. KFC rejected him for job, he did simple thing; he created his own venture now where even KFC want to advertise.
Inspiring story of Jack Ma
Before he founded Alibaba, he invited 24 friends to his house to discuss the business opportunity. After 2 hours discussion, they were still confused. 23 out of the 24 people told him to drop the idea. There was only one friend who told him, “If you want to do it, just try it. If things don’t work out the way you expected it to, you can always revert back to what you were doing before.” By the next morning, Jack decided; he would do it anyway, even if all of the 24 people opposed the idea. Jack believed on the fact “keep trying”. On the execution of Alibaba.com; he faced lot of opposition from friends and family but this opposition was not enough for shaken up strong will power of Jack.
Jack Ma: People lose out in life because of these 4 reasons:
1. Being myopic to opportunity
2. Looking down on opportunities
3. Lacking understanding
4. Failing to act quickly enough