Body Language speaks the loudest.
Sandeep Maheshwari is a well-known name as a Motivational speaker. Youth are following Sandeep Maheshwari for his inspiring thoughts. He taught different techniques for maintaining equilibrium between the outer world and inner world which exist within us.
A Recent video of Sandeep Maheshwari is about Personality development. He gave tips for making strong body language.
1. Eye Contact – The first contact between two individual is Eye contact. Eye contact should be always with a smile on face. A Smile should be natural. Flow according to the situation. For the interview, Smile should be limited. The Quality of body language is based on Smile. Don’t see other people too much so that he can get confused or don’t see down while taking to other people. If you are seeing down while talking, it indicates you are not confident enough. You should maintain eye contact but in between, you should see here and there for making other people comfortable.
2. Hand Shake – Gripe of the handshake should be firm not too tight or not too loose.
3. Movement of hands – Depend upon the situation, you should use your hand. Don’t shake your legs while talking to other people. Try to avoid your bad habits like shake your pen, moving body etc.
4. Try to sit straight always. It also improves your health.
5. Posture – Always avoid defensive approach or blocking pose. You have two ways to behave – 1. Behave according to your fear. 2- Act confidently.
You should show your interest in conversation by your body language. Positive body language can make the strong bond between two people who involved in the conversation.
You can also see complete video. The Link is given below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLqTYtka2Vg
For more knowledge about Sandeep Maheshwari please click here – Sandeep Maheshwari