The secret of shiny and strong hair hide in these tips. Nutrients are also playing an important role for making your hair shiny and strong. The Right type of food can also enhance your hair’s quality. No matter what your hair type, check out the following simple do’s and don’ts for healthier, happier and more manageable tresses and banish bad hair days forever…..
- Too much washing of hairs is bad
Wash your hairs two or three times a week only Hair’s natural oils are designed to condition your hair. When you shampoo daily, it strips these vital oils away.
- Take into account your hair type and lifestyle choices Washing of hair also depends on what type of hair you have. The curlier hairs are less oily so this type of hair requires one – time wash in a week. If you have straight hairs, faster the oil wicks down on your scalp that can make it oilier faster. If you have super-straight hair, you may not be able to go more than two days without washing.
- Avoid hot shower
Never use hot water for washing hairs, hot water has a harmful effect on hairs.
- Aim for the scalp not the ends
Using a good shampoo and how much quantity of shampoo for one time wash is important but where should these shampoos apply is very important. Use shampoo on the scalp only – not on the ends of your hair.
- Massage your scalp to encourage circulation
“Giving your head an invigorating massage as you shampoo is a good way to encourage blood circulation and helps to detoxify the scalp. Having strong, healthy hair is the best way to make any hair look expensive. A lot of it is about properly shampooing and conditioning and taking care of your scalp – massage it well while washing to get the circulation going.
- Towel-dry your hair before applying conditioner
Make sure you towel-dry hair after shampooing and before you applies conditioner: excess water in your hair means the conditioner won’t be able to penetrate the hair shaft and deliver the necessary moisture to keep hair looking healthy and shiny.
- Avoid the roots and concentrate on the ends
“Try not to put the conditioner on the roots, because that can cause your scalp to get greasy faster.
- Comb wet hair, don’t brush it
“When your hair is soaking wet, it is weaker, fragile and more susceptible to breakage. Try not to rough-dry hair with a towel, and instead gently press the water out. Also, do not brush your hair while it is wet. Use a wide-tooth comb, working from the ends of your hair on up.
- Oil your hair
Oiling is good for hair. It will regulate blood circulation. If you have oily hair so use oil only once a week but if you have dry hair then you should use oil twice a week.