दयालुता का कार्य – ACT OF KINDNESS कोई साधारण कार्य नहीं है पर कठिन भी नहीं है ! जीवन में हम बहुत सारे काम करते है जिससे हमें मान, सम्मान, पैसा और बहुत कुछ मिलता है पर क्या हम कोई ऐसा काम करते है जिससे दूसरो को सुख या आराम मिले ! Continue reading “दयालुता का कार्य- ACT OF KINDNESS”
Biography of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel in Hindi
भारत के स्वतंत्रता आन्दोलन में मुख्य भूमिका निभाने वाले एसे बुजुर्ग जो लोहा पुरुष के नाम से जाने जाते है | लोहा पुरुष के नाम से जानने वाले सरदार वल्लभभाई पटेल एकता के प्रतीक माने जाते है | सभी रियासतों को एक कर के भारत को एक रूप में ढालने का पूरा क्षरे सरदार वल्लभभाई पटेल को जाता है | भारत की आज़ादी से पहले भी और बाद में भी जिन्होंने अहम भूमिका निभाई उनका नाम है सरदार वल्लभभाई पटेल | Continue reading “सरदार वल्लभ भाई पटेल – जीवनी और निबंध”
मिक्सर ग्राइंडर बेचने की नौकरी के दौरान, रे क्रोक एक अलग रेस्तरो में पहुचे जिसका नाम मैकडॉनल्ड था जहा रे क्रोक ने ग्राहकों को स्वयं के लिए सेवा करते हुए पाया | रे क्रोक ने वहा देखा कि ग्राहकों की लम्बी लाइन है ओर सभी ग्राहक लम्बी लाइन में मुस्कुराते हुए खड़े है | रे क्रोक ने कई ग्राहकों को रोकते हुए बात भी कि यहाँ की क्या खास बात है | उन सब ने रे क्रोक को बताया कि “अगर आप को बेस्ट हेम बर्गर सिर्फ 15 मिनट में चाहिए तो आप सही जगह खड़े है” |
कार्ल मार्क्स का जन्म 5 मई 1818, जर्मनी में हुआ था | कार्ल मार्क्स दुनिया के सबसे प्रभावशाली दार्शनिक और समाजवादी कार्यकर्त्ता के रूप में जाने जाते है | कार्ल मार्क्स जर्मनी में जन्मे थे पर मृत्यु के समय वह ब्रिटिश नागरिक थे | कार्ल मार्क्स के पिता हिर्सचेल पेशे से वकील थे | कार्ल मार्क्स के परिवार ने 1824 में ईसाई धर्म स्वीकार कर लिया था और कार्ल मार्क्स के पिता का नाम हिर्सचेल मार्क्स से बदल कर हैंनरिच मार्क्स हो गया था | कार्ल मार्क्स की माता का नाम हेनरीएत्ता प्रेस्सबुर्ग था | हैंनरिच मार्क्स और हेनरीएत्ता प्रेस्सबुर्ग के चार बच्चे थे – कलर मार्क्स, सोफी, एमिली और लुइस |
ए पी जे अब्दुल कलाम वो नाम है जिसको सुनते ही सब के दिलो में इज्ज़त का भाव आ जाता है | वो नाम है जिसके याद आते ही सब के दिल में इंसानियत एक बार फिर जन्म लेती है | ज़मीन से जुड़े रहना और कड़ी मेहनत करना जिसने हम सब को हमेशा ये पाठ सिखलाया है वो है हमारे प्यारे अब्दुल कलाम जी | कड़ी मेहनत, सच्ची लगन, नेक दिल, इंसानियत धर्म को मान ने वाला, हर इन्सान की मदद करने वाला ये सब तो बस कुछ चंद गुण ही थे कलाम जी के, उनके अंदर तो गुणों का सागर था | उनके पास सब कुछ था पर नहीं था तो बस अहंकार | बहुत ही सरल और सहज व्यक्ति थे कलाम जी | कलाम जी दिखावे से दूर और तारीफों के शोर से बहुत दूर ही रहना पसंद करते थे | Continue reading “ए पी जे अब्दुल कलाम का सन्देश देश के युवाओ के नाम”
बास्केटबाल के सुपर स्टार माने जाने वाले माइकल जॉर्डन दुनिया के सफल खिलाडियों में से एक है | आए जाने उनके जीवन के बारे में विस्तार से : Continue reading “माइकल जॉर्डन की जीवन की कहानी – पैर की हड्डी टूटने के बाद भी जिनका होसला नहीं टूटा “
अमिताभ बच्चन इस नाम को शायद ही कोई होगा जो नहीं जानता होगा | अमिताभ बच्चन बिग बी, महा नायक और शहंशाह के नाम से भी जाने जाते है | जीवन में बहुत से उतार चड़ाव देख ने की वजह से अमिताभ बच्चन हीरे की तरह चमकने की काबिलियत रखते है | आए जाने उनके जीवन के कुछ ख़ास पलो के बारे में :
Osho – Meditation & Sanyas
ओशो का संन्यास के बारे में अलग ही सोच विचार रहा है | ध्यान के बिना आप आंतरिक शांति नहीं पा सकते और सन्यास भी जीवन के लिए बहुत जरुरी है | ओशो ये अच्छे से जानते थे कि बदलते वक़्त के साथ बदलना भी जरुरी है वरना सन्यास नाम कही इस दुनिया में खो ना जाए | ओशो हमेशा से ही पारम्परिक सन्यास और सन्यासियों के खिआफ थे | ओशो ने दुनिया को सन्यास का सही अर्थ समझाया – ओशो कहते है कि सन्यास मानवता की आत्मा है | उसे बचाया ही जाना चाहिए | अब सन्यास को नए रूप में आना होगा | सन्यास को पूरी दुनिया में फैलाना है | संसार में उसकी जड़े होगी और उसकी सुवास आकाश में फैलेगी | ओशो ने सन्यास देना शुरू किया और उन्होंने सबसे पहले सन्यास दिया “माँ आनन्द मधु” को 24 सितम्बर 1970 में | Continue reading “सन्यास को अपनाए, अपराध ना बनाए – ओशो”
शिव खेरा का जीवन परिचय – Biography of Shiv Khera
जीवन को अलग से नहीं बल्कि जीवन को अलग ढंग से जीने की सलाह देने वाले शिव खेरा, एक जाने माने लेखक है | मगर किसी को भी सफलता इतनी आसानी से नहीं मिलती | सफल होने के लिए अपने आप को आग में तपाना पड़ता है तभी सोने की तरह निखार आता है | हीरा भी बहुत सालो से भार सहन करके ही हीरा बन पाता है | हर कोई चांदी का चम्मच मुह में लेके पैदा नहीं होता है | शिव खेरा जी भी एक सामान्य घर में जन्मे थे | लेकिन उनकी सोच सामान्य नहीं थी | शिव खेरा ने अपने जीवन में कई उतार चड़ाव देखे |
“आप का Attitude, आप का महत्व (value) और आपकी दृष्टि (vision), आप के सफलता का blue print बनाते है” Continue reading “Biography of Shiv Khera – शिव खेरा के जीवन का संघर्ष”
हिन्दू धर्म के अनुसार ये माना जाता है कि जब जब इस धरती में पाप बढेगा तब तब इस धरती में देवता जन्म लेंगे उस पाप को दूर करने के लिए | ये भारत देश का सोभाग्या ही था कि श्री कृष्ण ने इस धरती में जन्म लिया और श्री कृष्ण के जन्म से ये धरती पावन हो गई | श्री कृष्ण ने अपने कई रूप दुनिया को दिखाए और उन के सभी रूपों से पूरी दुनिया मोहित हो गई | चाहे वो एक नटखट पुत्र या फिर एक प्यारा प्रेमी या फिर भाई भाई का अटूट प्यार, श्री कृष्ण ने हर रूप, हर रिश्ते को बह्खुबी निभाया | श्री कृष्ण ने मस्ती भी करी और माँ यशोदा का प्यार भी पाया, भाई से मनमानी भी करी और भाई की आज्ञा का पालन भी करा | गोपियों का दिल भी लगाया और उनका सम्मान भी किया | हर रूप में श्री कृष्ण की जय जय कार हुई| बिना किसी स्वार्थ से हर किसी के साथ रिश्ता निभाया और दुनिया से बुराई को दूर किया | जन्माष्टमी श्री कृष्ण के जन्म की ख़ुशी में पूरे भारत में बहुत ही ख़ुशी से मनाई जाती है | आए जाने क्या कहानी है जन्माष्टमी के पीछे | Continue reading “जन्माष्टमी – अच्छाई की शुरुआत”
हम सभी ने सक्सेस के बारे में बहुत पढ़ा है और कैसे सक्सेस को पाए, इस के लिए बहुत खोज भी करी है | आज क्यों ना हम उन से समझे सक्सेस के बारे में जो खुद सक्सेस की चोटी में खड़े है | संदीप महेश्वरी, जी हां, अपनी कड़ी मेहनत से इन्होने अपने जीवन में सफलता भी पाए | साथ ही साथ, Motivational speeker बन के दुसरो को जीने का सही तरीका भी सिखाया | संदीप महेश्वरी का एक प्यारा सा quote जो हमेशा याद आता है
“अगर आप के पास कुछ भी ज्यादा है, तो उसे दुसरो के साथ शेयर करे”
“हमारे अस्तित्व का उद्देश्य ख़ुशी को तलाशना है”
दलाई लामा ने एरिज़ोना में अपने सभी श्रोतागण के सामने जीवन की बहुत ही गहरी बात समझाई थी | दलाई लामा ने कहा था कि –
हमारे जीवन का उद्देश्य सदा खुश रहना है | हम चाहे किसी भी धर्म में विश्वास रखे या किसी भी धर्म में विश्वास ना रखे लेकिन हम सब जीवन में कुछ तलाश रहे है | लेकिन हम सब की तलाश सदा खुश रहेने की तरफ ही है | सदा खुश रहना आसान नहीं है मगर हम ऐसा कर सकते है अपने दिमाग को training दे तो | Continue reading “खुशहाल जीवन की तलाश (Dalai Lama) – दलाई लामा”
दोस्तों Osho के बारे में कौन नहीं जानता है | ओशो मैडिटेशन गुरु के नाम से भी famous है | आज हम आप को The Heart Sutra 1978 में दिए गए कुछ ख़ास osho ज्ञान के बारे में बताएंगे Continue reading “Osho on Buddha – बुद्धत्व को जानो -ओशो”
संगीत जगत में जाना माना नाम किशोर कुमार (Kishor Kumar) की आवाज़ का जादू आज भी पूरी दुनिया में फैला हुआ है | आज भी किशोर कुमार के गाए हुए गानों का पूरा India दीवाना है | किशोर कुमार ने अपना career दिमाग से नहीं, दिल से चुना | जब भी आप कोई काम दिल से करते है तब आप जरुर उस काम में कामयाब होते है | आए जाने कैसे करी किशोर कुमार ने अपने Singing Career की शुरुआत | Continue reading “Kishor Kumar: The Great Singer -किशोर कुमार ने अपने Singing Career की कैसे करी शुरुआत”
“हिम्मत करने वाले की कभी हार नही होती”
ये वाक्य तो आपने सुना ही होगा पर इस वाक्य को सच करके दिखाया (Derek Redmond) डेरेक रेडमंड ने | बुरी से बुरी situation में भी जो हार न माने असल में वो ही विजेता कहलाता है | डेरेक रेडमंड (Derek Redmond) ने हम सब को सिखाया “Never Give Up” और “Never Play only for Medals” | किसी भी games में जीतने से कई ज्यादा जरुरी है, उस game को दिल और इज्जत के साथ खेलना है | सिर्फ Medals और prize ही आप को नाम नही दिला सकते, आप की game के प्रति शिद्दत भी आप को एक नए मुकाम तक पंहुचा सकती है | Continue reading “Derek Redmond : True Winner – डेरेक रेडमंड : हार कर भी बना विजेता”
आलू से वोडका तक का सफ़र
महान स्वीडिश कृषि विज्ञानीक काउंटेस ईवा एकेब्लड, जिनका जन्म 10 जुलाई 1724 को हुआ था, अपने कई अविष्कारों के लिए जानी जाती है | ईवा एकेब्लड ने आलू पर कई शोध किये और इस शोध का नतीजा ये हुआ कि उन्होंने दुनिया को बहुत महत्वपूर्ण अविष्कारों का तोफा दिया | 1746 में ईवा ने आलू का इस्तेमाल एक नए तरह से करके दुनिया को हैरान कर दिया | Continue reading “Google doodle celebrated birth anniversary of Eva Ekeblad – कौन है ईवा एकेब्लड”
Positive Attitude क्या है
हर कोई जीवन में successful होना चाहता है पर successful होने के लिए आप को अपने अंदर Positive Attitude को develop करना होगा | जो भी इस दुनिया में successful हुआ है चाहे वो Hrithik Roshan हो या फिर P.M. Modi सबने Positive Attitude को जरुरी बताया है | Continue reading “Positive Thinking : Myths & Magic – in Hindi : सकारात्मक सोच का जादू”
इंडिया ने अध्यात्म की दुनिया में बहुत हीरे दिए है उनमे से एक नाम स्वामी विवेकानंद का भी है | स्वामी विवेकानंद ने अपने अनमोल विचारो से सिर्फ इंडिया में नहीं पुरी दुनिया में अध्यात्म की रोशनी फैलाई | जीवन में आगे बढने के साथ साथ किस तरह अपने अंदर की शांति को बनाए रखना है ये हमें स्वामी विवेकानंद के विचारो से सिखने को मिलता है
“सच्ची सफलता और आनंद का सबसे बड़ा रहस्य यह है: वह पुरुष या स्त्री जो बदले में कुछनहीं मांगता, पूर्ण रूप से निस्स्वार्थ व्यक्ति, सबसे सफल है” Continue reading “What Swami Vivekananda did on his last day – स्वामी विवेकानंद ने अपने अंतिम समय में क्या किया”
एक अम्मा थी जो संतरे बेचती थी, उसके यहा एक आदमी आता था रोज जो उससे संतरे लेता था पर उससे संतरे लेकर वही संतरे खोल कर चखता और अम्मा से किच किच करता के संतरे सही नही है, और अम्मा चखती और कहती थी, “ठीक तो है बेटा” Continue reading “बूढ़ी अम्मा की कहानी”
कैसे हुई थी आचार्य चाणक्य की मृत्यु
ज़ीवन के कई रह्स्यो को बताने वाले आचार्य चाणक्य के ख़ुद की ज़िंदगी में कई रह्स्य है Continue reading “How did Chanakya die – Mystery कैसे हुई थी आचार्य चाणक्य की मृत्यु”
Yogi Aditya Nath is well known to every body and every body knows that he is anti Muslim person but very few know that He personally help every body even Muslim also, Many shops in the Gorakhnath temple are run by Muslims and even many fast friend and supporters are from Muslim background. One of the example of the same is Gulab nath who is muslim , the age difference of the both have very much but the souls of both were connected so deeply that at the time of death of Gulab nath , Yogi Aditya Nath even did not drink water for 3 days and take all the work on his hand to handel the problems after him. They were also called by Guru Bhai.
Now what is the story behind Yogi Adityanath and Gulab nath.
Gulab nath maharaj urf Gul Muhammad khan was from banaskatha and belongs to Pathan Muslim family . His forefathers were from Afghanistan and came to Gujrat from there. He was main person in Visanagar Peeth. Yogi respect Gulab Nath as his elder brother. He connected with Nath sampraday and become Gulab nath from Gul Muhammad. Mahant Avaidyanath was the connecting person between both of them and both Gulab nath and Aditya nath were very close to Avaidyanath.
Read and know more about Mahant Yogi Aditya Nath
Mahant Yogi Adityanath new CM of Uttar pradesh know more about him… Continue reading “New CM of UP : Mahant Yogi Adityanath”
Mother Teresa MC, known in the Catholic Church as Saint Teresa of Calcutta (born in Skopje, Macedonia; Albanian 26 August 1910 –5 September 1997), was an Albanian-Indian Roman Catholic nun and missionary. She was born in Skopje (now the capital of the Republic of Macedonia), then part of the Kosovo Vilayet of the Ottoman Empire. After living in Macedonia for eighteen years she moved to Ireland and then to India, where she lived for most of her life.
Continue reading “Life of Mother Teresa”
बाबा वंगा (Baba Vanga) ने 9/11 Attack और Barack Obama के President बनने की भविष्यवाणियां बहुत पहले की थी, और वो सत्य साबित हुई। ऐसी और भी कई भविष्यवाणियां है जो सत्य साबित हुई है। बाबा वंगा को भगवान ने भविष्य देखने की शक्ति दी थी। वो भले ही आँखों से देख नही सकती थी मगर वो भविष्य में क्या होने वाला है देख पाती थी। Continue reading “बाबा वंगा (Baba Vanga) की भविष्यवाणियां- 9/11 Attack और Obama के President बनने की कहानी”
“They called it Miracle, I called it hard work “
Yogi Kazim – 95 years young yogi
काजिम जब 41 साल के थे तब एक कार दुर्घटना में उनकी कमर टूट गई थी, इस के बाद उन्हें लकवा मार गया था. सभी डॉक्टरों ने जवाब दे दिया था कि वे अब नही चल पाएंगे. काजिम की कड़ी मेहनत, योगा और दिमाग का सही दिशा में उपयोग करने से फिर से चलने लगे काजिम ने अपने ऊपर 63 प्रयोग किये और प्रयोग करने के 9 महीने बाद काजिम फिर से चल सके.
“Age is an issue of mind over matter” Continue reading “95 साल का जवान टर्किश योगी काजिम ने बताए 130 साल तक जिंदा रहने का रह्स्य”
2023 में यूरोप की आबादी शून्य हो जाएगी
वेंगेलिया पांडेवा दिमित्रोवा ( Baba Vanga) बुल्गारिया में पैदा हुई। बाबा वंगा premature baby हुई थी, जिन्हें बचपन में काफ़ी सेहत से परेशानिया हुई। बचपन में बाबा वंगा एक normal बच्ची थी, छोटे में ही इनकी माँ इस दुनिया से चली गई। बचपन से ही बाबा वंगा को पड़ोसियों और दोस्तों के सहारे रही। 12 साल तक सामान्य जिंदगी जी। इसके बाद एक रहस्यमयी तूफान में उनकी दृष्टि चली गई। कई दिनों बाद वो परिवार को मिलीं लेकिन उनकी आंखों में मिट्टी भर गई थी। लेकिन इसके बावजूद वो काफी कुछ देखती थीं और भविष्यवाणियां कर लोगों की मदद करती थीं। Continue reading “बाबा वंगा की चौंकाने वाली भविष्यवाणियां”
How can we succeed in our life?
Success – Everyone wants it but acquire it by the different mean. We all want to be successful but we all have a different definition of success. Some want external success like money, fame, name, good education, good designation etc… Some want internal success like peace, satisfaction, meditation, focus, silence etc… Continue reading “How to be Successful in Life”
If you faced bad time in your life, you will feel helpless but few people are always different. In their bad time too, they are ready to give help to others. These differences make them “unique”. Today, I am sharing a story of such a unique personality or a Strong women “Sunitha Krishnan” Continue reading “Rape survivor to Social activist- Sunitha Krishnan”
The story of Make my trip and its founder Deep Kalra
Back in 1995, Deep Kalra quit his steady, safe, good-paying & boring job of a banker to join AMF Bowling, an American company that was trying to setup bowling alleys and billiard halls for the first time in India. Kalra managed to open about 200 lanes, most of them in small centers. Continue reading “The story of Make my trip and its founder Deep Kalra”
Mukesh Ambani is an Indian business tycoon, Chairman of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) and is ranked among the richest people in the world. He is the richest person in India and is considered to be one of the world’s most powerful personalities. His brilliance and success can be derived from the fact that his company is currently India’s second most valuable company by market value. Continue reading “Life story of Mukesh Ambani”
भगवान उसे इस रंग-बिरंगी दुनिया में लाये तो सही लेकिन उसके आँखों को वो रौशनी देना ही भूल गए, जिससे वह इन रंगों को देख पाता। जिसकी जिन्दगी कभी आसान नहीं रही। जन्म से ही निराशा के काले बादल उसके जीवन में छाये रहे। Continue reading “Inspirational Story of Blind CEO Srikanth Bolla”
क्या आप यह विश्वास कर सकते हैं कि ऐसी उम्र जब हम और आप खुद को पूरी जिंदगी के लिए तैयार करते है या जब हम सब कड़ाके की ठंड में रजाई में दुबके रहते हैं और जब बरसात के दिनों में नम हवा अलसाकर हमारे दिमाग पर नशे की तरह छा रही होती हैं, जीवन के ऐसे नाजुक पड़ाव पर किसी युवा ने आँखों में स्वयं कुछ बड़ा करने के सपने लिए रोज 16 घंटे काम कर 360 करोड़ से भी ज्यादा की कंपनी की नींव रख दी हो? Continue reading “Story of Ritesh Agarwal : Founder Oyo Rooms”
Born in Nepal in the 6th century B.C., Buddha was a spiritual leader and teacher whose life serves as the foundation of the Buddhist religion.
Siddhartha Gautama, who would one day become known as Buddha (“enlightened one” or “the awakened”), lived in Nepal during the 6th to 4th century B.C. While scholars agree that he did in fact live, the events of his life are still debated. According to the most widely known story of his life, after experimenting with different teachings for years, and finding none of them acceptable, Gautama spent a fateful night in deep meditation. During his meditation, all of the answers he had been seeking became clear, and achieved full awareness, thereby becoming Buddha.
The Buddha, or “enlightened one,” was born Siddhartha (which means “he who achieves his aim”) Gautama to a large clan called the Shakyas in Lumbini, (today, modern Nepal) in the 6th century B.C. His father was king who ruled the tribe, known to be economically poor and on the outskirts geographically. His mother died seven days after giving birth to him, but a holy man prophesized great things for the young Siddhartha: He would either be a great king or military leader or he would be a great spiritual leader. To keep his son from witnessing the miseries and suffering of the world, Siddhartha’s father raised him in opulence in a palace built just for the boy and sheltered him from knowledge of religion and human hardship. According to custom, he married at the age of 16, but his life of total seclusion continued for another 13 years.
Beyond the Palace Walls
The prince reached his late 20s with little experience of the world outside the walls of his opulent palaces, but one day he ventured out beyond the palace walls and was quickly confronted with the realities of human frailty: He saw a very old man, and Siddhartha’s charioteer explained that all people grow old. Questions about all he had not experienced led him to take more journeys of exploration, and on these subsequent trips he encountered a diseased man, a decaying corpse and an ascetic. The charioteer explained that the ascetic had renounced the world to seek release from the human fear of death and suffering. Siddhartha was overcome by these sights, and the next day, at age 29, he left his kingdom, wife and son to lead an ascetic life, and determine a way to relieve the universal suffering that he now understood to be one of the defining traits of humanity.
The Ascetic Life and Enlightenment
For the next six years, Siddhartha lived an ascetic life and partook in its practices, studying and meditating using the words of various religious teachers as his guide. He practiced his new way of life with a group of five ascetics, and his dedication to his quest was so stunning that the five ascetics became Siddhartha’s followers. When answers to his questions did not appear, however, he redoubled his efforts, enduring pain, fasting nearly to starvation, and refusing water.
Whatever he tried, Siddhartha could not reach the level of satisfaction he sought, until one day when a young girl offered him a bowl of rice. As he accepted it, he suddenly realized that corporeal austerity was not the means to achieve inner liberation, and that living under harsh physical constraints was not helping him achieve spiritual release. So he had his rice, drank water and bathed in the river. The five ascetics decided that Siddhartha had given up the ascetic life and would now follow the ways of the flesh, and they promptly left him. From then on, however, Siddhartha encouraged people to follow a path of balance instead of one characterized by extremism. He called this path the Middle Way.
The Buddha Emerges
That night, Siddhartha sat under the Bodhi tree, vowing to not get up until the truths he sought came to him, and he meditated until the sun came up the next day. He remained there for several days, purifying his mind, seeing his entire life, and previous lives, in his thoughts. During this time, he had to overcome the threats of Mara, an evil demon, who challenged his right to become the Buddha. When Mara attempted to claim the enlightened state as his own, Siddhartha touched his hand to the ground and asked the Earth to bear witness to his enlightenment, which it did, banishing Mara. And soon a picture began to form in his mind of all that occurred in the universe, and Siddhartha finally saw the answer to the questions of suffering that he had been seeking for so many years. In that moment of pure enlightenment, Siddhartha Gautama became the Buddha (“he who is awake”).
Armed with his new knowledge, the Buddha was initially hesitant to teach, because what he now knew could not be communicated to others in words. According to legend, it was then the king of gods, Brahma, who convinced Buddha to teach, and he got up from his spot under the Bodhi tree and set out to do just that.
About 100 miles away, he came across the five ascetics he had practiced with for so long, who had abandoned him on the eve of his enlightenment. To them and others who had gathered, he preached his first sermon (henceforth known as Setting in Motion the Wheel of the Dharma), in which he explained the Four Noble Truths and the Eightfold Path, which became the pillars of Buddhism. The ascetics then became his first disciples and formed the foundation of the Sangha, or community of monks. Women were admitted to the Sangha, and all barriers of class, race, sex and previous background were ignored, with only the desire to reach enlightenment through the banishment of suffering and spiritual emptiness considered.
For the remainder of his 80 years, Buddha traveled, preaching the Dharma (the name given to the teachings of the Buddha) in an effort to lead others to and along the path of enlightenment. When he died, it is said that he told his disciples that they should follow no leader.
The Buddha is undoubtedly one of the most influential figures in world history, and his teachings have affected everything from a variety of other faiths (as many find their origins in the words of the Buddha) to literature to philosophy, both within India and to the farthest reaches of the Western world.
Company का नाम Apple कैसे पडा, इसके LOGO का आधा भाग कटा क्यों है ?
दोस्तों technology की दुनिया में जहां भी computer की Companies का नाम आता है उसमे Apple का नाम सर्वोपरी है | Apple का नाम साधारण नही है | लेकिन computer और Technology के क्षेत्र में Apple नाम कुछ अजीब सा लगता है | और बहुतों के मन में एक सवाल आता है कि आखिर इस कंपनी का नाम Apple क्यों और कैसे पडा ? और apple Company के Logo का एक भाग कटा हुआ क्यों है ? Continue reading “Company का नाम Apple कैसे पडा, इसके LOGO का आधा भाग कटा क्यों है ?”
Birthday special on OSHO : Some truth about him
ओशो एक ऐसा नाम है जिसने जहां एक ओर सम्पूर्ण विश्व के रहस्यवादियों, दार्शनिकों और धार्मिक विचारधाराओं को नया अर्थ दिया। आध्यात्म और संन्यास की नई परिभाषा गढ़ी। ओशो फिलॉसफी के टीचर थे वो अपने विचारों से धर्म को चुनौती देते हैं।
मध्य प्रदेश के गांव कुछवाड़ा में 11 दिसंबर को जन्मे ओशो का पारिवारिक नाम रजनीश चंद्र मोहन था। 1975 में ओशो संस्कृत के लेक्चरर के तौर पर रायपुर विश्वविद्यालय में पढ़ाने लगे। वहां उनके विचारों को युवाओं के लिए अच्छा न मानते हुए उनका ट्रांसफर कर दिया गया। जिसके बाद अगले ही साल उन्होंने जबलपुर यूनिवर्सिटी में दर्शनशास्त्र के प्रवक्ता के रूप में काम करना शुरू कर दिया। Continue reading “Birthday special on OSHO : Some truth about him”
Shivani Verma (Pune, 1972) better known as Brahma Kumari Shivani is an Indian spiritual teacher and inspirational speaker and has been a Brahma Kumaris teacher and a member of the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University since approximately 1995.
She conducts motivational courses through public seminars and television programs. Since 2008, she has become increasingly well known in India and among the Indian diaspora for her leading role in the Television series “Awakening with Brahma Kumaris”, aired daily on Aastha channel.
In 2014, she was honored with Women of the Decade Achievers Award by ALL Ladies League for Excellence in Empowering Spiritual Consciousness.
Sister Shivani completed her Electronics Engineering graduate degree as a Gold Medalist from Pune University in 1994, and then served for two years as a lecturer in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Pune.
In an interview, she talked about her parents going to Brahmakumaris since her childhood, and later at age 23 she herself started going to Brahmakumari workshops. After initially working at the back end production of Brahmakumari television presentations in Delhi for Sony TV, where senior teachers would record teachings. Then in 2007 due to unavailability of teachers, she was asked to start answering viewers queries herself. This led to the television program titled, “Awakening with Brahma Kumaris”, where BK Shivani was interviewed by co-host Kanupriya.
BK Shivani now travels in India representing the Brahma Kumaris at charitable events ranging from the promotion of organ donation  to parenting programs at the Delhi Islamic Cultural Centre.
Dr. Kalam was a unique personality. He is also known as Missile Man. He reminds us a religion named “Humanity”. He was a kind of person who can feel the pain of others and for this, he didn’t require any blood relation to others. He truly believes that everyone was his brothers and sisters. He was very kind. He is a source of knowledge for our future generation. Abdul Kalam proved this concept that for being unique, you need to be simple. His personality speaks about his simplicity.
“It is simple to be difficult but
It is difficult to be simple”
Here are few stories of Dr. Kalam which defiantly motivate you for being better human being.
Caring – Dr. Kalam was a kind of person who believes that every human being has a relation with each other. He is known for humanity. Dr. Kalam was always paying attention towards his colleagues. One of a co-worker of Dr.Kalam had promised his kids that he would take them to the science museum after returning from work and obtained the prior permission of Mr. Kalam to leave early. The colleague was so engrossed in his work that it was well into the evening when he realized that he had made a promise to his kids. On rushing back home, he came to know from his wife that Mr. Kalam had come earlier and taken his kids to the museum.
- Equality – At a recent convocation of IIT- Varanasi, Dr. Kalam was the chief Guest. There are five chairs on the stage. The chair which belongs to Dr. Kalam was larger in size as compared to other chairs. Dr. Kalam refused to sit on it and another chair was made available immediately for him. If you see this incident from the normal eye, so there is no big deal to sit on a larger sized chair but if you go deep in this incident then you will realize that different size of chair creates a difference in level or status of people. Dr. Kalam believes that every human being is same and deserves equal rights.
- Kind Hearted – The government of India takes care of the President as well as of all the former presidents. Dr. Kalam during his tenure as President decided to give away all his wealth and life savings towards a trust that works towards providing urban amenities to the rural population. He gave his presidential salary to charity.
- Deeply rooted person – As the President, Dr. Kalam was entitled to invite anyone as the “President Guests” to the Raj Bhavan of Kerela during his first visit to Trivandrum. Dr. Kalam had spent a significant time as a scientist in Trivandrum and he invited a road – side cobbler – who was quite close to Dr. Kalam during his time in Kerala and so was the owner of the small hotel where Dr. Kalam would often have his meals.
- True Judge – Once, Dr. Kalam was to be a chief Guest at a college event. He wasn’t the President at the time, but held a significant office at the DRDO and was one of the key advisors to the government. Curious to see the kids prep up for a big event, Dr. Kalam decided to pay a visit to the venue. He said he wanted to meet the “real hardworking people”.
Last wish of Dr. Kalam
- Kalam believed on the concept “work till your last breath”
Dr. Kalam was a hard worker. He believed that every human being should work till their last breath. He also believed that people should enjoy their life but they should also respect their work.
- In an interview to IndiaKnowledge@Wharton, the former president spoke about to make the residence of the president completely solar powered. According to Dr. Kalam during his president tenure, he wanted to power the Rashtrapati Bhavan completely with solar power. He was working on this proposal at the beginning of the fifth year, but environmental agencies raised a lot of questions. Before he could answer them, his term ended. He would have liked the Rashtrapati Bhavan to be the first home in India to be powered completely by solar energy.
Amitabh Bachchan(11 October 1942)
Wishing a very happy birthday to Amitabh Bachchan!
Amitabh Bachchan is a well – known name in Bollywood industry. The word good fortune and hard work are very much related to Amitabh Bachchan. He is known as a “Shahenshah of Bollywood”, “Star of the Millennium” or “Big B”. Movies like Zanjeer and Deewar gave him popularity in early 1970. He has won numerous awards for his hard work like National Film Awards and Filmfare Awards.The Government of India honoured him with the Padma Shri in 1984, the Padma Bhushan in 2001 and the Padma Vibhushan in 2015 for his contributions to the arts. The Government of France honoured him with its highest civilian honour, Knight of the Legion of Honour, in 2007 for his exceptional career in the world of cinema and beyond. He did so many movies in Bollywood and he is a successful actor in industry but he is also known as an egoless person.
Amitabh Bachchan is a very down to earth personality. He has everything in his life like name, fame, success and good family but still he is very kind from his attitude. Amitabh Bachchan has been involved in many social works. Amitabh donated ₹11 lakh to clear the debts of nearly 40 beleaguered farmers in Andhra Pradesh. He also donated ₹30 lakh to clear the debts of some 100 Vidarbha farmers. In 2010, he donated ₹11 lakh (US$16,000) for Resul Pookutty’s foundation, for the medical centre at Kochi. Amitabh Bachchan donated ₹2.5 lakh to Delhi Police constable Subhash Chand Tomar’s family, who died after succumbing to injuries during an anti-gangrape protest for 2012 Delhi gang rape. He opened a Harivansh Rai Bachchan Memorial Trust or HRB Memorial Trust in his father’s name in 2013. Amitabh Bachchan was made UNICEF goodwill ambassador for polio Eradication Campaign in India in 2002 when 1,556 polio cases were detected that year .On 27 March 2014, World Health Organization(WHO) declared India a polio free country with no case of the disease being reported in the previous three years. In 2013, Amitabh and his family donated ₹25 lakh (US$37,000) to charitable trust Plan India that works for the upliftment of the girl child in India. Amitabh Bachchan donated ₹11 lakh (US$16,000) to Maharashtra Police Welfare Fund in 2013. Amitabh was the face of ‘Save Our Tigers’ campaign that promoted the importance of tiger conservation in India and much more …..
Amitabh Bachchan is very spiritual and has a deep faith in God. In his life, he faced very ups and down time but he didn’t lose hope and him choice the attitude “keep moving”.
He faced two drastic situations in his life;
- In the shooting of movie Coolie, Amitabh Bachchan was critically injured on 26 July 1982 in the intestines which almost cost him his life. In the fight scene, Bachchan was supposed to fall onto a table but mistimed his jump. This resulted in an internal abdominal injury. He was transferred to a Mumbai hospital, where according to the actor, he went into a “haze and coma-like situation”, and was “clinically dead for a couple of minutes”. Bachchan received 60 bottles of blood from 200 donors, one of whom was carrying theHepatitis B Bachchan recovered from the accident, but discovered in 2000 that the virus had resulted in cirrhosis of the liver, which damaged about 75% of his liver. Bachchan later spoke out about his experience to raise awareness about the Hepatitis B vaccine. Despite the critical injury, Bachchan recovered remarkably and resumed shooting on 7 January 1983. In the final cut of the film, the fight scene during which he got injured was frozen and a message appears marking the scene as the one in which he was injured. Manmohan Desai did this on Amitabh’s wish. In this situation, his Good fortune saved him. He saw a death closely that’s why he believed God in every aspect.
- In the year 2000, Amitabh Bachchan was bankrupt. He started ABCL venture in 1995 and this company gained popularity in 1996 it was responsible for bringing to India the Miss World Pageant but in the year 1999, ABCL was facing an unprecedented liquidity crunch. Substantial funds were blocked in production and distribution of films; staff salaries were not being paid on time, and public confidence has nosedived.In March 1999, hounded by creditors led by India’s public broadcaster Doordarshan and Canara Bank, ABCL approached the Board of Industrial and Financial Reconstruction to seek protection under the bankruptcy laws. Bachchan, however, pleaded that he had mortgaged his bungalow to Sahara India Finance for raising funds for his company. The Indian Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction declared Amitabh Bachchan Corporation Limited a ‘sick’ company with a debt of US$14m. According to Mr. Bachchan, in the year 2000, when the entire world was celebrating the new century, I was celebrating my disastrous fortune. There were no films, no money, no company, a million legal cases against and the tax authorities had put notice of recovery on my home,”
Amitabh Bachchan’s strong determination, hard work and Keep moving attitude saved him from this problem also. According to Amitabh Bachchan – “Our friends advised us to close this losing venture and move on but we decided to clear all our debts despite huge losses and re-start the production of films“. “It is only my conscience that kept me going,” the legendary actor said. “Many businessmen and financial advisers told me that I should give up ABCL and start a new life. But somewhere I felt that I owe people money. People had put faith in ABCL because of my name. Therefore, I could not let it go easily.” There was a sword hanging over my head all the time. I spent many sleepless nights. One day, I got up early in the morning and went directly to Yash Chopraji and told him that I was bankrupt. I had no films. My house and a small property in New Delhi were attached. Yashji listened coolly and then offered me a role in his film Mohabattein. I then started doing commercials, television, and films. And I am happy to say today that I have repaid my entire debt of Rs 90 crore and am starting afresh.
Amitabh Bachchan is a strong personality. His never give up attitude make him Big B of Industry. No one can replace him because he is only one in the whole world.
Behind every successful player there is always a hard work of their coach. Recently PV Sindhu makes us proud on her victory for getting silver medal for India in Rio Olympics. But without right guidance and effective training this is not possible. If Sindhu had given her hard working sweat for this silver medal, her coach Pullela Gopichand had also given her hard core experience to her for making her shine in the sky of success.
Gopichand shared his views on the success of Sindhu to Times of India; I think a lot of people do a lot of hard work. God has just been kind. I can only say one thing. I started coaching Sindhu when she was very young. I’ve known her since then. When we started off in 2004, she was the youngest in the group. She was nearly eight years old then. And 2010 onwards, I would train her first thing in the morning. I used to start every morning with Sindhu. This was one relationship that I’ve always thought would produce a result. There were some times like in 2013, when we got a bronze at the World Championships, which was then followed by a few bad results. She lost in the first round of the Australian Open. That was two months before the Olympics. Some people even said, ‘Ispe time kyun waste kar rahe ho (Why are you wasting time on her?).’ But, I believed that hard work will produce results. I trusted that instinct and she has truly listened to whatever I have had to tell her.
Everyone is not able to evaluate a right quality of diamond, only few one can and Gopichand is one of them.
Today PV Sindhu won silver medal in the Rio Olympics 2016. Sindhu faced final match with Carolina Marin of Spain but she lost by 21-19, 12-21 in the gold medal match hence she secured silver medal. Sindhu won the first game against Carolina Marin by 21-19 but Carolina Marin won the second game against India’s Sindhu by 20-12 after Sindhu took the first game. In the deciding set, Carolina Marin won the match. Sindhu has made the entire nation proud with her silver medal in Rio Olympics.
Sakshi Malik has got India’s first medal at the 2016 Rio Olympics. She is the first Indian female wrestler to win an Olympic medal.
All Indians are celebrating success of two Indian girls; Sindhu and Sakshi Malik. They make all of us proud.
At the age of 32 only, Bruce Lee died from a brain aneurysm on July 20, 1973 just before the release of his last movie, Enter the Dragon. On May 10, 1973, Lee fainted during making of Enter the Dragon in Hong Kong. He suffered from headaches; he was admitted to hospital where doctors detected cerebral edema. On July 20, 1973, during evening Lee suffered from headache then Ting gave him painkiller, Equagesic. Lee went for taking a nap. After taking it, he lapsed into a coma and could not be revived. A coroner’s inquest determined that he had a severe allergic reaction to one of the ingredients in the painkiller. This reaction caused an increase in the cerebrospinal fluid on the brain, and he died that same day at the age of 32. When the doctors announced Lee’s death officially, it was ruled a “death by misadventure”
Success has no boundaries. Few passionate and crazy people achieved it with their unique attitude. They all have one thing common – They all believe in themselves; they believe in their own ideas instead of believing society. Today I want to share life story of Mark Zuckerberg; one of the successful entrepreneur; Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and co-founder of social networking website (Facebook). He was born on May 14, 1984 to Edward Zuckerberg, a dentist and Karen Kempner, a pshychiatrist. He was brought up in the state of New York, with his three sisters. At his school, he was a bright student; he was considered one of his top students in the college. His incredible performance during high school earned him admission to Harvard University, one of the country top colleges and a training ground for innovators in science and business. Zuckerberg first created a website named “Facemash” but it was controversial website that encouraged students to rate each other based on appearance. This website faced criticism like illegal use of photographs, it was hosted on Harvard servers, it was the most popular page in the university’s entire network. He had to shut down the website but he got his idea for further step. He launched Facebook on February 4, 2004 with his friends from Harvard’s dormitory rooms. Zuckerberg took idea of Facebook from Philips Exeter Academy, the prep school from which Zuckerberg graduated in 2002; they used “The Facebook” – student directory. Such photo directories were an important part of the student social experience at many private schools. With them, students were able to list attributes such as their class years, their friends, and their telephone numbers. Zuckerberg first spread Facebook in Harvard University; then he spread it with other school with the help of roommate Dustin Moskovitz. Zuckerberg moved to Palo Alto California with some friends, they managed one office there. They got their first office in 2004 after getting investment by Peter. They got various offers from corporate but they all denied it. Zuckerberg wanted to create open information flow for people. He restated these goals to Wired magazine in 2010: “The thing I really care about is the mission, making the world open.” In December 2012, Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan announced they would give the majority of their wealth over the course of their lives to “advancing human potential and promoting equality” in the spirit of The Giving Pledge. On December 1, 2015, they announced they would give 99% of their Facebook shares (worth about $45 billion at the time) to the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative. Since 2010, Time magazine has named Zuckerberg among the 100 wealthiest and most influential people in the world as a part of its Person of the Year distinction. He proved himself with his hard work and positive attitude. Never giving up attitude and facing criticism with positive attitude is two incredible feature of Mark Zuckerberg.
Born: May 14, 1984 (age 32), White Plains, New York, United States
Spouse: Priscilla Chan (m. 2012)
Net worth: 53.7 billion USD (2016) Forbes
Siblings: Randi Zuckerberg, Donna Zuckerberg, Arielle Zuckerberg
Education: Phillips Exeter Academy (2000–2002), Ardsley High School (1998–2000), Harvard University, Mercy College
Success has same meaning for all but people achieved it with their different attitude. We all are same, God has given us same mind but he give us a choice that how we use our brain. Opportunities are always around us but it’s up to us “How we grab the opportunity”. Few people are actually unique. They are not wasting their time for detection of opportunities; they are far beyond from this. They are investing their time to create opportunities. One of the example of successful person is – Zack Ma: the Executive Chairman and founder of Alibaba Group, China’s leading Internet business entity, he is among the topmost Chinese entrepreneurs, who made it to the coveted Forbes list in recent years.
In his initial life, he was just an ordinary person as we all are but his attitude towards his life made him different from all of us. Jack Ma was born in Hangzhou in China. From childhood he had a special affection towards English language. He started communicating with foreign tourist in English. He completed his graduation in English from Hangzhou Normal University. He trapped the opportunity even when no one dear to think about it. He started his career in 1995 in the field of internet but he was not successful in it. He did not lose hope; once again he started his new venture named as “Alibaba.com” in 1999 as a B2B marketplace site. Alibaba.com enabled Chinese exporters to connect with overseas buyers. Ma managed to attract SoftBank and Goldman Sachs as investors later. He also founded many firms such as ‘Taobao”, ‘Lynx’and ‘Ali Mama’.
He kept Taobao as a free platform which in turn affected the profits and drew widespread criticism, but Ma was stick to his strategy. Taobao gained a majority of market share in two years. He proved himself not from his words but from his action. ‘Taobao’ grabbed the attention of another famous internet shark, ‘Yahoo’. The firm invested $1 Billion in Jack’s venture. According to Forbes, Jack’s net worth was estimated to be around $27 billion, as of 2015. KFC rejected him for job, he did simple thing; he created his own venture now where even KFC want to advertise.
Inspiring story of Jack Ma
Before he founded Alibaba, he invited 24 friends to his house to discuss the business opportunity. After 2 hours discussion, they were still confused. 23 out of the 24 people told him to drop the idea. There was only one friend who told him, “If you want to do it, just try it. If things don’t work out the way you expected it to, you can always revert back to what you were doing before.” By the next morning, Jack decided; he would do it anyway, even if all of the 24 people opposed the idea. Jack believed on the fact “keep trying”. On the execution of Alibaba.com; he faced lot of opposition from friends and family but this opposition was not enough for shaken up strong will power of Jack.
Jack Ma: People lose out in life because of these 4 reasons:
1. Being myopic to opportunity
2. Looking down on opportunities
3. Lacking understanding
4. Failing to act quickly enough
- Steve Jobs – His Attitude Define Him
One day when a secretary was late. Jobs asked her why she was late. She replied My car wouldn’t start’. Afternoon, Jobs came office in and throws keys to a brand new Jaguar and says, ‘Here, don’t be late anymore.
- Steve Jobs – Quick Witted
When engineers were working on first iPod, they showed their work to Jobs. Jobs analyzed device completely then rejected it. It was too big. Engineers tried to convince him that it was impossible to make it any smaller. Jobs then stood and walked to an aquarium and dropped the phone in the tank. When phone touched the bottom, bubbles floated to the top. “Those are air bubbles, “he snapped.”That means there’s space in there. Make it smaller.”
- His Speech is in Mac
Apple has full text of Steve Jobs’ famous Stanford University commencement speech inside every Mac. Press Command + Shift + G while in Finder to open the Go to Folder box and paste the following: /Applications/Pages.app/Contents/Resources/
Open the file named as Apple.txt and read the speech
- Steve Jobs – They’ll Get Used To It
Marc Andreessen, Internet browser pioneer turned venture capitalist, recalls a double-date he had with Jobs a few months before the iPhone was unveiled. “In the fall of 2006, Marc and his wife, Laura went out to dinner with Steve and his wife, Laurene. While waiting outside of the restaurant on California Avenue in Palo Alto waiting for a table to open up, Steve showed his personal prototype iPhone. Marc said don’t you think it’s going to be a problem not having a physical keyboard? Are people really going to be okay typing directly on the screen?’ Jobs looked in the eye with that piercing gaze and said, ‘They’ll get used to it.’”
Source – Quora, Forbes
No matter your circumstance, you can overcome!
If we talk about motivation and inspiration then Nick Vujicic is a perfect example. Nick Vujicic is a man without limbs but with full of strong will determination. Nicholas James “Nick” Vujicic born 4 December 1982) is an Australian Christian evangelist and motivational speaker born withPhocomelia, a rare disorder characterised by the absence of legs and arms.He is a rare personality. Nick Vujicic is giving speeches all around the world on the subject of disability and hope. He is the director of an organization, Life Without Limbs, for the physically disabled. He is trying to give hope to different people those who are suffering from any disability problem. Nick Vujicic was born in Melbourne, Victoria, in 1982. Nick vijicic is suffering from phocomelia, he was born without limbs. According to Vujicic’s autobiography, his mother refused to see him or hold him while the nurse held him in front of her, but she and her husband eventually accepted their son’s condition and understood it as God’s plan for their son. Nick just has a torso, a neck and a head that all. According to Australian law, he was not allowed to join normal school because of his condition. Nick had a very strong attitude towards learning. He learned to write using two toes on his left foot. He also learned to use a computer and type using a heal and toe method. Australia soon changed its laws because of his story and he was one of the first disabled students to attend a normal school. At school he was bullied by other students. He was so depressed, he also tried to do suicide when he was only 8 years old. His mother motivated him by showing different examples of other disabled person who had done great in their life then Nick’ attitude towards life changed and because of his positive attitude, he created his non-profit Life Without Limbs organization (http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/about-life-without-limbs/) in 2005. Nick started his career as a Speaker when he was only 19 years old. In 2007, Vujicic founded Attitude is Altitude (https://www.attitudeisaltitude.com/speaker/nick-vujicic/) , a secular motivational speaking company. Vujicic starred in the short film The Butterfly Circus. At the 2010 Method Fest Independent Film Festival, he was awarded Best Actor in a Short Film for his starring performance as Will. He has since spoken over 3,000 times in a total of more than 57 countries on topics as varied as bullying, inspiring positive change, persistence and determination, and his own life story. Nick is the author of several books:
- Life Without Limits: Inspiration of a Ridiculously Good Life
- Your Life Without Limits
- Limitless: Devotions for a Ridiculously Good Life
- Unstoppable: The Incredible Power of Faith in Action
- The Power of Unstoppable Faith
- Stand Strong
- Love Without Limits
For more infomation about Nick you can visit Life Without Limbs, Attitude is Attitude
Sandeep Maheshwari is the founder and CEO of Imagesbazaar.com, the largest collection of Indian images. Imagesbazaar has over 1 Million images of Indian models with a network of over 11,500 photographers all over India. He is a successful person but he is a motivational speaker also and is known for his ‘Free Motivational Life Changing Seminars’ to motivate and inspire the minds of the young.He actually offers the advice that no other person can. Also major point of these seminars is that they are completely free of cost and his only perspective is to motivate and bring a change to the society
Like a Steve Job, he is also a college dropped out student. Because of personal reason, he was not able to complete his graduation which he was pursuing from Kirori Mal College of Delhi University. He started his career in photography in 2000. Point to be noted -He labored as a freelancer for numerous businesses. He additionally signed up with lots of marketing agencies in the year 2001. BUT he was unsuccessful in most of these businesses. Today Sandeep Maheshwari was successful entrepreneur, a guide, a mentor, a role model and a youth icon for millions of people all over the world. But he faced lot of hardship and struggle in his life. Struggles were not able to stop him but it gave him a true meaning of life. His family business was collapsed so he left his college in the third year of college. He started to do everything just to manage monetary things in his life. At the age of 19, he started his career as a Model. Witnessing the harassment and exploitation experienced by models, something in him moved. And it was this turning moment when he decided to help countless struggling models. With a mission within, he started small. A 2-week course in photography and there he was a dime-a-dozen photographer with a camera in his hand. Nothing much changed. Moving ahead with a burning desire to change the modeling world, he set up his own company by the name of Mash Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd. and started making portfolios. In the year 2002 he started one venture with his friends but within 6 months that venture was closed. With the concept of “Sharing” in his heart, he summed up his entire experience in a reversed book on marketing. He was just 21.It was the year 2003. He created a world record by knocking down a juggernaut task of taking more than 10,000 shots of 122 models in just 10 hours and 45 minutes. But as expected, he didn’t stop. At the age of 26, he launched ImagesBazaar. The year was 2006. Not being a massive setup, he took the job of multi-tasking. Being the counselor, tele-caller and a photographer all by himself, he paved his way forward. And today, ImagesBazaar is the world’s largest collection of Indian images with over a million images and more than 7000 clients across 45 countries.
Sandeep Maheshwari as a person is a helper. He believes in sharing. He always motivated people for sharing and for help others. He said “If you have more than you need, simply share it with those who need it the most.”He faced failure but he took lesson out of it and futher moved on. He believed on the concept of “KEEPING WALKING”. He attached with every employees emotionally. It’s an emotional bonding with each and every person working in the company that matters for him.
His vision is to ignite and inspire the entrepreneurial spirit of tomorrow’s leaders and to help them succeed.
Milestones and Awards
- Creative Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 by Entrepreneur India Summit
- One of India’s Most Promising Entrepreneurs by “Business World” magazine
- Star Youth Achiever Award instituted by the Global Youth Marketing Forum
- Young Creative Entrepreneur Award by the British Council, a division of the British High Commission
- Pioneer of Tomorrow Award by the “ET Now” television channel
- Apart from this, he has also been featured in almost all the leading magazines, newspapers and television channels such as The Economic Times, Indi a Today, CNBC-TV18, IBN7, ET Now, NewsX and more.
Sandeep MaheshWari’s Motivational Seminars
- Aasan Hai Title Song – its composed and Written by Sandeep.
- How to Handle Fear of Taking Risk- In this video Sandeep Explain in his first life changing seminar “how we can handle fear of taking risk with starting from small things”.
- First Life Changing Seminar by Sandeep in Hindi.
- Last Life Changing Seminar by Sandeep – In Short its full version of first life changing seminar.
- Sandeep at IIT Kanpur where he explain his entrepreneurship 3 Turning Points of his life.
- Q&A Session in Rain by Sandeep where people ask major problems of life and sandeep beautifully explain how you can face that things and Live Like a Child
- Life Changing Trip to Kasauli with some people which is invited by sandeep. this video Sandeep Maheswari’s first ever personal interaction with a group of people from all walks of life. Set amidst the scenic beauty of Kasauli, it touches varied subjects from dreams and passion to faith and success. Decoding all the complexities of life, Sandeep Maheshwari talks about the simplest possible.
- From illusion to Reality. this video Outlaying the exact path of transforming your illusions into reality, this video is the sure shot way of taking control of your life, your dreams, your targets and most importantly, your destiny!
main topic of this video is “How to Focus in Life”.
- Unstoppable by Sandeep Maheshwari. This Video Ending all inhibitions that stop you, this session by Sandeep Maheshwari is a mirror that puts forth your true potential, making you UNSTOPPABLE in true sense of the word. so ultimately in this video you learn about the real success in life.
- Sandeep Q & N Session in Mumbai. in this video heartfelt questions poured out. From personal queries to logical problems, everything was brought up. And just like every time, the answers were completely based on personal experiences, practicality and simplicity. All it meant.
- Sandeep Q&N Session in Ahamdabad. in this video Questions deep rooted into our belief systems that hold us back from achieving anything we yearn for. From searching the purpose of life, boosting self-esteem to attaining happiness beyond success.
- Sandeep Kolkata Q & N Session. in this video Peeling away the layers of fear, inhibitions and negativity, this highly energetic Kolkata Session by Sandeep Maheshwari propels life towards a new direction. Differentiating the heart from the mind, it throws light onto the most innate doubts of life.
- Law of Attraction V/S Law of Love.This session by Sandeep Maheshwari puts all debate and confusion at rest. Catapulting life beyond the 3 steps of Ask, Believe and Receive, this session brings forth the truth behind all superstitions. Curing attraction with love, it elevates your perspective from that of a blind gambler to that of a lover.
- The Power of Belief – its an inspiring story by Sandeep Maheshwari that will help you discover your true potential! A young guy got drifted by his feelings and misconstrued a nightmare for a dream. He failed but only to realise his true calling. It’s a story of how knowledge erases innate fears and experience strengthens confidence. A story of getting what one deserves over what one desires.
- The Biggest Secret of Universe-Over the time and years human beings have been discovering, revealing and exploring many new things to take humanity at the highest level of growth in the outer as well as the inner world. Many things which were considered as impossible have been made possible by the sheer power of knowledge, belief and action.
This video talks about the Biggest Secret of the Universe as understood by Sandeep Maheshwari, which can take you to the highest level of existence in this world.
- A Short Session on fun way to Achieve your goals .This short video talks about the best possible way to inspire yourself to keep doing what you have started. It’s as simple as this – If you don’t quit, you win!
- Best Mediation Session by Sandeep- “Meditation should not be a torture. It must be fun! Start small. Five to ten minutes a day is a great start!”
- Living in the Present Moment by Sandeep. Enlightenment is not a point in life, neither is it an end – it is a dynamic process of change and evolution. It’s as simple as making a conscious choice to be in the present moment and experience ALL THAT IS.”Now India Tour by Sandeep Started. in that sandeep cover most of the cities and conduct free seminars.
- Guaranteed success by sandeep in Mumbai.Rising from Mediocrity to Excellence: A Guaranteed Path to Success!
- Realistic Positive Thinking by Sandeep in Chandigadh. “Positive Thinking is not about expecting the best to happen. It’s about accepting that whatever happens, happens for the best.”
- Laugh at yourself by Sandeep in Ahamdabad. If you want to live your life to the fullest, then never be afraid to laugh at yourself. If you take everything too seriously, especially yourself, you’ll wind up fearing every new step you take. You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself and your circumstances!
- Overcoming Fear and Anger by Sandeep in Ahamdabad. Fear and anger are just like ghosts. Allowing them to take control over our actions give them the strength to grow. And for this reason, we must take great care not to hang on to our anger (or fear) under any circumstances.
- Power of Focus for Students by Sandeep in Lucknow. There is no limit to the power of the human mind. The mind is just like a shining sun which can produce fire provided its energies are focused and directed towards a single point.
- Create your own destiny in Hyderabad. You are the master of your own destiny! Simply understand that while your circumstances may determine the colours that you have to work with, the choices that you make on a day-to-day basis are in fact, the brushstrokes that will define what your masterpiece looks like.
- Law of Karma by Sandeep in Calcutta. Whether you look at it scientifically or spiritually, we are all One. Everything is related to everything else – nothing is in isolation. And so the “Law of Karma” has also to be understood in this background of Oneness.
- Power of Desire for Students by Sandeep in Jaipur.
- MindApp by Sandeep Maheshwari in Bangalore- We all seem to be living in this physical world but practically we are living in a virtual world; the world of our mind, and the mind is filled with countless thoughts. These thoughts can be compared with various Apps (applications) opened in a mobile phone or on a computer. If left unchecked, many of these Apps.
- Causeless Happiness by Sandeep.When we go beyond the thinking mind and touch the vast silence within, an eternal state of ‘Causeless Happiness’ is experienced. We begin to realise that all thoughts, feelings and external phenomenon are temporary and transitory. The only constant is this loving, joyful, peaceful silence within, that we were born with and exists in each person.
- Miracles by Sandeep in Delhi .Anything that our mind can’t understand seems like a miracle to us. Many a times, we attribute such things to a supernatural being (God), a miracle worker, a saint or a religious leader. And when we start believing blindly in such beings that we think can perform miracles, we stop relying on our own strengths.
- How to Live life to fullest by Sandeep in Patna.When our mind is strong, we can withstand even a thousand challenges without being affected by any of them. And such stability of mind cannot be achieved overnight. It is an endless pursuit. And while doing so, the most important thing to understand and remember is that…
“No matter how BIG your problem is, YOU ARE BIGGER than your problems.”
- The Power of Choice by Sandeep in Indore . Each man/woman has the power to choose how he/she will react to any given situation. Your quality of life depends upon your perspective to see the world and you can always make a choice to see differently… like an opportunity in a bitter experience… or a possibility in a problem!Initiative by Sandeep-
Revolution India Mission- Where Sandeep Invites Entrepreneurs from all over India and Select 5 Ideas to Invest 20 lac each (his personal savings) in their startup and in the return all that startups 50% profit giving to child’s welfare charitable institution in India as Donation.
Sandeep Recommend Other Videos On Youtube.
- Biography of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Narrated By Gulzar Saab
- Ramana Maharshi’s English Audio Book on Self-Enquiry (WHO AM I)
- A Gift of Love (Heart Touching Rumi’s Poetry)
- Dr Quantum – Double Slit Experiment
- Look at Yourself by Nick Vujicic
- Steve Jobs’ 2005 Stanford Commencement Address
- Inspirational – How Great I Am
- Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
- What is Thinking? By J. Krishnamurti (in English)
Source : Inspiretherestdotcom,Quora,Sandeep Maheshwari Youtube,Facebook Page, Sandeep Maheshwari Website, myonlinecain
Kishor Kumar (4 August 1929 – 13 October 1987)
God has given a magical quality to few people only and Kishor kumar is one of them. He is not a trained singer but he used his interest as a profession. He is an unforgettable name in hindi film industry.
Kishore Kumar was born in a Bengali family in Khandwa in Madhya Pradesh as Abhas Kumar Ganguly. Kunjalal Ganguly (Gangopadhyay) is a father of kishor kumar, was a lawyer and his mother Gouri Devi came from a wealthy Bengali family. Kishore was the youngest of four siblings, the other three were Ashok (the eldest), Sati Devi, and Anoop. Ashok kumar was a Bollywood actor. Kishor was a fan of singer-actor K. L. Saigal—whom he considered his guru, and tried to emulate his singing style. Kishore Kumar married four times, his first wife was Ruma Guha Thakurta aka Ruma Ghosh, his second wife was actress Madhubala. Kumar’s third marriage was to Yogeeta Bali, and Kishore was married to Leena Chandavarkar from 1980 until his death. He had two sons, Amit Kumar with Ruma, and Sumit Kumar with Leena Chandavarkar. On 13 October 1987—his brother Ashok’s 76th birthday—he died of a heart attack in Mumbai at 4:45 pm. His body was taken to Khandwa for cremation.
He was an Indian film playback singer, actor, lyricist, composer, producer, director, and screenwriter. He won 8 Filmfare Awards for Best Male Playback Singer and holds the record for winning the most Filmfare Awards in that category. He was awarded the “Lata Mangeshkar Award” by the Madhya Pradesh government and from that year onwards, the Madhya Pradesh Government initiated a new award called the “Kishore Kumar Award” for contributions to Hindi cinema. Kishore started his cinema career as a chorus singer Bombay Talkies. Kishor’s first film appearance was in Shikari (1946), in which his brother Ashok played the lead role. Music director Khemchand Prakash gave Kumar a chance to sing “Marne ki duayen kyon mangu” for the film Ziddi (1948). Kishor Kumar played the hero in the film Andolan (1951), but he was more interested in becoming a singer. He did lot of movies like Naukri (1954) and Musafir(1957), New Delhi (1957), Aasha (1957), Chalti ka Naam Gaadi(1958), Half Ticket (1962), Ganga Ka Lehren, Padosan (1968). For the song “ Aake seedhi lagi dil pe “ Salil chowdhary planed to record this song as a duet with Kishor kumar and Lata Mangeshkar. However, since Lata Mangeshkar was not in town so Kishore Kumar sung this song for both the male and female versions. Kishor kumar sung so many songs which contributed a lot to Hindi Film Industry. As a singer, Kishor kumar was a part of lot of hindi movies like Munimji, Taxi Driver (1954), House No. 44 (1955), Funtoosh (1956),Nau Do Gyarah, Paying Guest, Guide (1965), Jewel Thief, Prem Pujari , and Tere mere sapne . He also composed music for Kumar’s home production Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi. He also produced and directed few films like Jhumroo and Door Gagan Ki Chhaon Mein (1964). Kishore Kumar won his first Filmfare award for”Roop Tera Mastana”. Kumar had recorded his last song, Guru Guru for the film Waqt Ki Aawaz (1988) composed by Bappi Lahiri for Mithun Chakraborty and Sridevi—the day before he died.
Some of their songs were – “Kehna Hai.” From Padosan , “Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke” from Nau Do Gyarah (1957), “Chhedo Na Meri Zulfein”, “Maana Janaab Ne Pukara Nahin” from Paying Guest, , “Ai Meri Topi Palat Ke Aa” from Funtoosh, and ,”Hum To Mohabbat Karega” “C.A.T. Cat Maane Billi” , “Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi Si” and , “Haal Kaisa Hai Janaab Ka” from Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi , “Chhod Do Aanchal” from Paying Guest, “Ankhon Mein Kya Ji” fromNau Do Gyarah,, “Haal Kaisa Hai Janaab Ka” , “Paanch Rupaiya Baara Aana” from Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi , “Arre Yaar Meri Tum Bhi Ho Gajab” from Teen Deviyan , “Eena Meena Deeka” from Asha , “Mere Saamne Wali Khidki Mein” and so many ……….
Last year Melody queen Lata Mangeshkar paid tribute to cinematic legend Kishore Kumar on his 86th birth anniversary, saying he was a rare talent. She shared her feeling on Twitter in Hindi which mean Multi – talented Kishor Kumar – a singer, poet, writer, director, producer, hero , scriptwriter and there never will be another talent like him.
Amitabh Bachchan also paid tribute to the legendary playback singer – “Kishore Da, the Kishore Kumar.. Birth anniversary.. Today… Versatile in thought & deed!,” he said.
Munshi Premchand (31 july 1880 – 8 october 1936)
was regarded as the greatest writer in Hindi literature. He is one of the most celebrated writers of the Indian subcontinent and is regarded as one of the foremost Hindustani writers of the early twentieth century. His birth name is Dhanpat Rai Srivastav and a pen name is Nawab Rai. He wrote his all writings with his pen name. Finally, his name becomes changed to the Munshi Premchand. Continue reading “Munshi Premchand : The Great Writer”